ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rank in Achievement-Picture
How is the rank in the Achievement-Picture calculated?

I mean this:
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
so far i know this works still with the old ranking system, the new one works about win ratio. the old one was about QI, so if u have 8999 QI youre technically rank 1.
old ranking was for the belts, so if u get 9000 QI youre something with rank 200 or 300 depends on how much 9th dans are there.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Oh ok, that explains the relatively decent rank despite my bad win ratio Thanks
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
I always thought that was the belt rank. I'm not sure because at times it's been the same as my belt rank.

You can find that if you go in-game and say /stats

If you want to see someone else you say /stats usernamehere

Well, that's all I can say for this matter. PM me if you need anything else.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Yes it does go by belt. your 8th dan so your card basically means in theory there are 33 8th dans with more qi then you.
Okay, thanks to all of you.