Toribash
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
alright, now it turns out my laptop was using the worse of 2 graphics cards so now ive switched it to the better one i can run shaders and ray-tracing better.
I'll experiment with ray-tracing effects n stuff
Sorriso managed to convince me to do one for everyone and a whole clan pic (it will turn out badly as im crap at art but i'll give it a good go)

If it sux we will crucify yo ass and then we will forgivaness you =D
I R IRONMAN
D: the one thing that keeps bursting my metaphorical bubble is the background shaders, they make the tori look cool but then i cant get rid of the backdrop without affecting the tori
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
We should have it more like addicted's.
Really well done clan presentation
1.Addicted biography
2.Member picture

Maybe also like urban, list of achievement, if we have enough to make us look awesome
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Uh, Dr0pk1ck comes into #support daily being an idiot.
I just caught him now in a judo offical server mass joining and quitting on several accounts try to lag people out.
He's trying to get banned someone told me.
My suggestion, kick him.
omg, first off. how can i come into support every day and be a idiot if i've been banned for 2 weeks or so now. and yes i tend to be stupid in support 12 year olds aren't necessarily always serious. Not much i can do about that.

2. that was my bro in judo7 he tends to go on my comp and messs things up.
thats also why i have one infraction. Sorry.

3. why would i want to be banned i like the toribash community people are pretty cool here.

4. if you wish to kick me, go ahead i'll just leave. (not saying i want to)
Last edited by DropKick; Jan 23, 2011 at 09:46 AM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
omg, first off. how can i come into support every day and be a idiot if i've been banned for 2 weeks or so now. and yes i tend to be stupid in support 12 year olds aren't necessarily always serious. Not much i can do about that.

2. that was my bro in judo7 he tends to go on my comp and messs things up.
thats also why i have one infraction. Sorry.

3. why would i want to be banned i like the toribash community people are pretty cool here.

4. if you wish to kick me, go ahead i'll just leave. (not saying i want to)

Drop, don't mess in support, mess in some other rooms, I am sure there is a wibbles room or something like that
Change u're pass and do not give it to anyone, not even u're little bro

@Zinx: ty for the warning
wishful eyes deceive me
1. not my lil bro he is 15 and is 6-0, i am 5'5 and 12.nothing i can do to stop him.

2. he looks at my pass on the toribash app. show pass etc. so i cant do much.

3. i dont TRY to mess in support i just do cause i get carried away. Sorry
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...