Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Dead clans » Adventure
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jan 8, 2019   #131
SmaBOOOOOOOris
ub3r
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,883



Wait until now i thought Traffic was just another stupid namechange by Swosh

Now i'm really confused

really really confused
SmaBOOOOOOOris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2019   #132
Krong
MOYAI
 
5th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,244



loool

http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=4426771
[TLL]

[Market Squad]

Krong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2019   #133
Typhon
IDIOT BITCH
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,323
Clan: Thief



Creati0n is a mean people and im a bigger bitch than erth
w e e b
I'm Event Squad and Clan Sqart. have questions or want to send me an application? PM me.
im a brony
icky is the best
Typhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2019   #134
Swosh
Creati0n is a mean people and im a bigger bitch than erth
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,101
Clan: Aeon



Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Wait until now i thought Traffic was just another stupid namechange by Swosh

Now i'm really confused

really really confused

You should know by now that my namechanges have some decency to them, I would never change to something that is as bad as traffic
.
Swosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2019   #135
Typhon
IDIOT BITCH
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,323
Clan: Thief



Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
You should know by now that my namechanges have some decency to them, I would never change to something that is as bad as traffic

>Rihanna
w e e b
I'm Event Squad and Clan Sqart. have questions or want to send me an application? PM me.
im a brony
icky is the best
Typhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2019   #136
Nitrate
Senior Member
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 515
Clan: Pyramid



>HodusSackus

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
DM or PM me for cute panda pics and vids!
Nitrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2019   #137
+Hikou
HBK
 
White Belt
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,653
Clan: Nausea



Originally Posted by Nitrate View Post
>HodusSackus

unforgettable
#sick
[a]dventure | (n)ausea
Hikou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2019   #138
Tabby
AHBSOLUUT HEHD
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,849
Clan: Aeon



they're better than traffic




even tabby is better than traffic
Tabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:38 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game