Ranking
Ive honestly considered leaving the clan
then again ive also considered a lot of things but I never get around to doing them

Clan league hype

we can fucking do it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
thats good kirito!!
wanna do some wars mate?
i just want to know how good OC
ルアナ
IceBreak3R
So disappointing to see people leave but I guess that's what they want. If you feel like you're gonna be inactive though I seriously don't mind, hell most of us have busy lives and can't keep up with Toribash all the time so I understand completely.

If you've been a good member I'm not gonna kick you for being inactive, that's all I'm going to say on that matter.

And yeah clan league was what I was looking forward to, hopefully our team is still strong enough to show 'em who's BOSS!
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Lawl i dont meant to get kicked for that...
I mean... I got banned twice...
Thats shitty..
Also...
Theres a new event made by Concon19..
Where de can choose a lot of categories to fight, to join one of them we need pay 10k
If we are going to participate tell me and ill go pay today.
ルアナ
IceBreak3R
Can I be for rk -mma and lenshu3ng cause in rk rank 6 I think and in len rank 4
Rainbow
thats nice because i really suck at lenshu and rkmma mods xD
luco ill try to find u in-game to make a recuitment server naw
ルアナ
IceBreak3R
I'm an rk god
I get rk >:c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Mate wanna go ill knock you out of the ring I have got a replay of me dm'ing both of a guys arms when he pissed me off but as I write this I am on my phone and it's on my computer
Rainbow