Toribash
Original Post
Facebook is hunting me!
I don't have a facebook account. I hate facebook. I believe it's just one step further to the total abolishment of privacy. But it seems that i can't live without it.
All my friends say that if i want to have the photos we made last night i have to take them from facebook (cause now msn is out of fashion); they even set appointments there, they don't even call each other with the mobile. My father and my mother have facebook and they have been tagged from a lot of friends of mine and they chat and write things in that "Bulletin Board" -.-
I don't wanna conform to the mass when i disagree on something, but everything seems to go in that direction.
What do you think of that?
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
yeah, i have one too. Loachflava is right, of all the "social networking" sights, its probably the best and least crap filled. If you dont want one though, dont make one.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I use it only because it is a good way to share a lot of photos with a lot of friends.
Most of my photos are unreachable for people I don't know, so I'm not afraid of the "total abolishment of privacy", as you said. I know my boss won't be able to find any pictures of me being drunk, high, naked or whatever

However, all the "group" and "applications" are useless crap imo.