Toribash
Original Post
The Begginers Toriskating Comp 4k up for grabs
OK, so im not the best at toriskating, but its time to see who has the potential to make it to pro!

If your an amateur at toriskating you are allowed to enter, pros are not allowed. (sorry rutzor)

To enter you must post TWO skateboarding replays using any of the skatboarding2 mods made by Smilies2. (look at THIS thread for the mods)
you may only post ONE reply, you are allowed to edit your reply. Replays can be edited and do not have to be entered all at once.

You have two days until entries will not be accepted and judging starts.

PRIZES
1st place: 5000tc (5ktc)
2nd place: 3000tc (3ktc)

If somebody enters super awesome replays, they have the potential of winning 8k and nobody will come second.

If anybody would like to help with the judging, pm me.

Current judges:
Mooseds

If anybody would like to donate tc for larger prizes, pm me and I will happily give you credit.

Donators
Ipiru- he gave 4k

EVENT HAS FINISHED
Last edited by mooseds; Jun 1, 2010 at 02:38 AM.
Please note that entries will be accepted from now on.

Can an admin please change the thread to

Toribash Am Jam Skating contest, 4k Up For Grabs
Last edited by mooseds; May 29, 2010 at 09:59 AM.
stil i dont now how you gonne see whos pro or not

here's mine
Attached Files
i gave it a try.rpl (106.2 KB, 24 views)
re-entering the torbash comunity
good try armykid

Ok, so people may not be pros after this, but they will be recognized as a skater in the toribash community.

New rule from now on:
You must land on the board!(armykid, your replay will be an exception cos the rule came after your reply)
no i mean you said no pros are allowed in this contest your never gonne now if hes a pro or not
re-entering the torbash comunity
veliar is currently in the lead.

New rule:
to be an amateur you cannot have been in any toriskating videos, you must have never won a toriskating comp before.

REMEMBER THIS RULE:
you must enter TWO replays to be accepted
Last edited by mooseds; May 31, 2010 at 09:15 AM.