Toribash
Original Post
The Begginers Toriskating Comp 4k up for grabs
OK, so im not the best at toriskating, but its time to see who has the potential to make it to pro!

If your an amateur at toriskating you are allowed to enter, pros are not allowed. (sorry rutzor)

To enter you must post TWO skateboarding replays using any of the skatboarding2 mods made by Smilies2. (look at THIS thread for the mods)
you may only post ONE reply, you are allowed to edit your reply. Replays can be edited and do not have to be entered all at once.

You have two days until entries will not be accepted and judging starts.

PRIZES
1st place: 5000tc (5ktc)
2nd place: 3000tc (3ktc)

If somebody enters super awesome replays, they have the potential of winning 8k and nobody will come second.

If anybody would like to help with the judging, pm me.

Current judges:
Mooseds

If anybody would like to donate tc for larger prizes, pm me and I will happily give you credit.

Donators
Ipiru- he gave 4k

EVENT HAS FINISHED
Last edited by mooseds; Jun 1, 2010 at 02:38 AM.
ok,my 2 best single trick replays.I'm not the best,but I'm pretty good
Attached Files
NollieVarial_Landed.rpl (133.7 KB, 16 views)
does anybody want to help with the judging? it can be anybody who has not entered yet.

Also, guy/gals, if you think that 3k and 1k are pretty shitty prizes, you can donate tc, to do this it means that you do NOT HAVE TO give me the tc you want to donate, you can send your donation to the winner yourself when the results are revealed. Anybody is alowed to donate
nobody is out, the two entries must be entered before the judging starts.
Judging starts at 6pm utc +10 tomorrow and will end when ananounced which will be within a week of the starting time

<edit>
qwerty183 is in the lead now
mooseds, I think you should remove the rule
"If someone calls you pro, you're out"
I can call all of them pro and their out :/
here are 2 of my replays.
i think there a little pro but lets see
Attached Files
Skate Board edit 2.rpl (95.7 KB, 7 views)
I might
I might have one for ya. .D
iPiruSkateHighImpossible.rpl
Or two?
iPiruSkateHigh180.rpl

Mate, get some sponsors next time, so the prices won't be 3 nad 1k ;)
Still, nice event.
bro of davidovsky
"To enter you must post TWO skateboarding replays using any of the skatboarding2 mods made by Smilies2. (look at THIS thread for the mods)"
He meant only mods made by smilies2.Not yoyo-skateboard mods.