ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Begginers Toriskating Comp 4k up for grabs
OK, so im not the best at toriskating, but its time to see who has the potential to make it to pro!

If your an amateur at toriskating you are allowed to enter, pros are not allowed. (sorry rutzor)

To enter you must post TWO skateboarding replays using any of the skatboarding2 mods made by Smilies2. (look at THIS thread for the mods)
you may only post ONE reply, you are allowed to edit your reply. Replays can be edited and do not have to be entered all at once.

You have two days until entries will not be accepted and judging starts.

PRIZES
1st place: 5000tc (5ktc)
2nd place: 3000tc (3ktc)

If somebody enters super awesome replays, they have the potential of winning 8k and nobody will come second.

If anybody would like to help with the judging, pm me.

Current judges:
Mooseds

If anybody would like to donate tc for larger prizes, pm me and I will happily give you credit.

Donators
Ipiru- he gave 4k

EVENT HAS FINISHED
Last edited by mooseds; Jun 1, 2010 at 02:38 AM.
ok guys, the if you were called a pro your out rule lives no more, and youve got just under an hour to get your entries in!

Prize tc has been changed to 5k for the winner and 3k for the person who comes second. thanks to ipuru
Last edited by mooseds; May 31, 2010 at 09:11 AM.
JUDGING HAS STARTED

AND..... (drum roll)

THE WINNER IS! (ad break)

QWERTY318!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE PERSON WHO CAME SECOND (ten second pause)

WAS (five second pause)

(drum roll)

UCHIHA619!!!!!!!!!!!

qwerty, you have won 5k!
uchiha, you have won 3k!
Last edited by mooseds; May 31, 2010 at 10:17 AM.
Btw Veliar is the Pro ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.