Toribash
Originally Posted by Master View Post
Yeah, finding good active members like yourself are real hard to find these days.

But it is not imposible, we just need like 5 good members to become official clan.
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
Not entirely true. They base it off of how many posts where are and how many people are posting. It would be alot harder than if we had 10. I'm not saying that we invite 20 people or anything, i just think we should have 10 members at a max.

Anyway master , different time with you , i'm just can online when my time is 6:00 PM , and is it okay ? haha
Come Closer And I Will Open Your Inner Cunning
Originally Posted by Master View Post
Not entirely true. They base it off of how many posts where are and how many people are posting. It would be alot harder than if we had 10. I'm not saying that we invite 20 people or anything, i just think we should have 10 members at a max.

Agree with you , so I am going to make recruitment server like yesterday. But only in the evening, because I have hockey match today.
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
anyway guys , i'm in recruitment server.. who want join ? o.o
just type /jo pulse
Yeah fadhli, me and you have a 12 hour difference. But remember, you guys are recruiters and you must know the requirements. They have to be above black belt, they cannot clan hop, and they have to be forum active.

and it's cool how you play hockey viliuxazz I like playing sports too :3

naahhh... i want ask you something master...
so many people want to join Pulse .. but, they just want beat me and got invited *without write an app on forum* is it ok ?

but i'm always ask them to write app on forum
Srry for been inactive but the banners are done so gonna post it tommorow
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me
i would reather say that you might become invite only becose its bit better make app thread and accpet only good apps it would be better