ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Torishop update
Good time of a day!

As you may have noticed, Torishop has been disabled for some time today. This happened due to major pricing changes we made.

CLICK

First of all, a lot of items' prices became more reasonable.
You wouldn't have to pay the same amounts of TC for main item types like bloods or joints and miscellaneous stuff (timers, user texts and so on) anymore.
You can check the difference by visiting the "View items by color" section in Torishop.

Secondly, all items are now ranged by Tiers.
Each tier has its own price borders and QI restrictions.
In addition to that, there are two special groups of items: Beginner items and Elite items.
Obviously, first one was made for beginner players and the second one - for pro players

Beginner items includes the cheapest items (250-500 TC for full set) with 0 QI restriction and Elite items are those with the highest prices (up to one million TC) and QI restrictions (up to 20,000).

Tiers

And thirdly, as you can see in the list above, a brand new color was added.

Vortex

Ingame look

Vortex is on a timed sale (price is two times lower, QI restriction is 10 times lower) until the end of January.
Hurry up to get it in time!

So that is all! Have fun with new prices!
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place but is Vortex going to be restocked once it is out of stock?

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
What's the RGB for vortex?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place but is Vortex going to be restocked once it is out of stock?

Yes, it is restocked each month. However, the restock amount is way lower than current stock.

Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
What's the RGB for vortex?

#0000FF
Oh so this is why it says insufficient funds under. Also, is vortex a custom created color? Because I was seeing these things in April and it said "Player's Magma" or whatnot...
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I wanted the RGB, not hexidecimal
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
Uh yeah i like it, but what about the hair styles?

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=73
As you can see, prices became more reasonable.

And they also added olive hair.
S | B | F
Originally Posted by shevaroller View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=73
As you can see, prices became more reasonable.

And they also added olive hair.

Yeah and that's cool, but i'm talking about the hair styles.
I suck.
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
I wanted the RGB, not hexidecimal

0 0 255, if that's better.

Hair styles are released by Item Forgers, it would make more sense to ask them if they plan something new.