Ranking
Wow, I basically shit my self.
My parents aren't home and ironically the power is out. I'm using my computer off a power reserve.
>.<
Action Roll!
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post

this is better, actually :<

O_O i was just listening to it

Uhm... yeah, watch it.....
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
It was one of the first Creepy Pastas.... what do you expect....,You gave me an idea.. ill make a CreepyPasta but about what? oh and also, you should upload it in the section of games in Creepypasta wiki
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
I think it's a bit too supernatural with the whole world goes void and etc. If you'd exclude that part and just have him standing there, everyone ignoring him and him ignoring everyone, staring at you through your window. Maybe have him then just appear in your house (heard no doors open or anything) and just walk straight to you, ignoring everything else.
Last edited by Ostakex; Apr 16, 2011 at 11:29 PM.
Roblox Nemoy's Dusk Edit
Hi! I'm another ROBLOX fan like you must be! I got lifetime OBC and three clockwork hats! But whenever I go to a place.... Maybe I should explain.
I was browsing catalog looking for an a hat when I see a "Golden teapot of pwnage" I was ECSTATIC! It looked perfect, I thanked the admins and sniped it for 50,000 R$. I decided to go to a good place to test it out. I found a game called "dusk" by a user called Nemoy. I payed no attention to his "rare" username.

When I got there I was in a swamp, and some players were with me. Around the swamp AIs fought in a never ending war, superballs and swords. For a bit I admired my hat, that's when it got dark. PITCH BLACK, all I could see were the player names and the AI names (so cleverly blanked out). I could only realy see when lightning flashed, but only then.

The other players were saying that the game was stupid, but I disagreed. Nemoy or whatever seemed to put a lot of work into it.
Anyway, the next time thunder flashed I found myself in a slate room, Then I realized I just found a secret cave. I went into it and saw a figure called "Nim" he was just a plain white robloxian with no face. He was standing up straight and seemed to be almost happy.

I noticed a red brick to go through, when I got inside I fell to the deletion zone. I respawned to an empty place, everyone has left. I decided to check out Nim again. When I got there he changed postions, like he was sad. When I went through the wall, I found there was a floor, like it was building itself.

I was about to go on it when an AI popped out of nowhere and cut my torso in half, AS IN ACTUALLY MADE MY TORSO DIVIDE
INTO HALVES.
And instead of a normal diring "OW!" that I laugh at so many times, I heard a slicing of flesh and a faint gurgled cry.

I quickly killed the AI when I rspawned and noticed that there was a wall on the far side. I now knew that whenever I died, a new part was made. Nim was crying, actual tears coming from who knows where.

I went near him and a bloodcurdling scream tore my character apart. I died another 5 times by AI swords and superballs.

When I got back to the cave I saw Nim dead, a small trickle of blood coming from a nasty wound. I checked the room, it was a black room with an AI in the back weilding a black sword. I got a GUI message saying... "YOU HAVE SACRIFICED LIFE TO BRING ME HERE, HERE IS YOUR REWARD"

My screen cut to black and I automatically left, when I went to my profile I saw a hat called "Nim" that was a plain old white figure that sits on your shoulder...

http://www.roblox.com/Dusk-item?id=37537056

The place actually exists
AND ITS CREEPY AS HELL AFTER YOU READ THIS!
@Sly: I mean like, confusing in a "dude, what?" manner, rather than "oh god how is that happening". Though when i think of it, it's a horrifying case of fridge horror.
Last edited by Shook; Apr 16, 2011 at 11:32 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
it's supposed to be paranormal.
I'm not changing it, but I might make another one later.

No, well. What I meant by that is that it will probably be a lot creepier if it's more realistic.
Originally Posted by Ostakex View Post
No, well. What I meant by that is that it will probably be a lot creepier if it's more realistic.

it's based on a video game, it would kinda defeat the theme of the story if it was more realistic
Selling Black Belt Account and a Minecraft account
PM for info blackbelt has 1.5k qi