Toribash
Original Post
The Gaming Chat

Post anything gaming related here.
Invading allowed.
Last edited by Nobuddie; Jul 15, 2014 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Updated.
So. I know this is old-news and most of you don't play it anymore (or at all) but I recently got into BFBC2 on my PS3. And fuck yeah, this is one awesome game.

I mean seriously, it's just far superior to MW2 (or Black Ops as it's "new times") in so much ways. It never gets boring to me, I love to tag people, Sniping is a shitload of fun even if you just get a hitmarker, destroying buildings, Vehicles, Huge maps with plenty of space to fight in (And it actually isn't too big. Except for Heavy Metal. Fucking map literally begs me to hitchhike), tons of weapons. More teamplay, no annoyed 12 year olds and so much to unlock.

This game is the grown man's FPS. Fuck COD. (Except for 4, shit's so cash).

also; inb4 minecraft
I play BFBC2 on PC with a couple of friends from time to time. It's fucking awesome if you have good teamplay going and all that. The game itself is amazing, absolutely love it!
Also CoD4 is one of the best FPS games out there!
Minecraft bores me a bit I have to say. Should start playing with some friends again.
Might get into CSS again since holidays start today... but wait, gotta learn for my final exams!
I just ordered Diablo 3 on amazon for 50€
I'll have to wait a long time for it though ..
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
I'm actually pretty hyped for The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim right now. Gonna be epiiiic!
Originally Posted by flXy View Post
I'm actually pretty hyped for The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim right now. Gonna be epiiiic!

Me too. I loved oblivion, even with all those bugs. And I hope my comp will run skyrim.

Also now I'm playing league of legends and witcher 2
derp
Yea oblivion was so much fun! haha yea, even with all those funny and stupid bugs :'D

Originally Posted by flXy View Post

the trailer is amazing, aint it? gonna watch out for the news of the game. I just hope they will bring alot of new stuff to the game :>

btw
funny lil storry about oblivion: I was the master of the thiefs.. I really stole everything.. wood, forks, clothes... small and big things.. from every fuckin save in the game and stored it in my home.. the whole room was full of objects.. it was so much that I had under 10fps with my powerfull workstation haha !!! :'D the most funny thing was, that between all those forks, cups, leashes, shiets, dishes, books etc I also stored ... cadaveric !! xD that was so sick.. you only saw like the arm and the leg in between all those garbage
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
I was master of every guild and I completed every single quest and I'm proud of it. Also I remember when I was finishing game like third time or so and I used "kill" on dagon xd
derp
Watched the E3 Gameplay of Skyrim; really looks like nice stuff is coming there.
(Although graphics still look kinda outdated, but I guess they take care of that as well/it just looks like it in the video).

Morrowind was epic. :b
Morrowind was epic. :b

So true, I bought it years ago and always only played it for some days until I realized that I had no idea where I should go and that I never really hit anything or anyone xD
About a year ago I found a Let's Play by MarkoKorn92 (TailsGaming) and started playing again. That time I actually read what to do or I remembered from the Let's Play.

I never bought Oblivion though.