Ranking
Original Post
Wassup
Hey guys,
I was invited by Icky to join the clan so I hope you don't mind me popping in here. I'll tell you a little about myself:
I joined the Toribash community in December 2007 as a youngin and was a bit of a tossbag. I got picked up by the Triforce leader, Ravenger, sometime in mid 2008 because I was relatively good at aikido or some shit. As Triforce started dying, I became their leader and saved the clan from inactivity. By this time I was decent at judofrac, wushu, tk, aikido and any -30 gravity mods. I was then scouted by SaintOwar and echomarine to join UrbanUnit, who had been my family for the last 6 (and a bit) years. At the prime of my activity, I ranked 6th in the world for number of GK tourneys won (single player and multiplayer), and 4th for multiplayer. I also lost to Icky in the 2008 world championships because he's a fucking bastard.

I dropped into inactivity because my computer stopped supporting Toribash in 2009 and afterwards, I had too much study to even think about gaming. It was a bit disappointing since I was a Promo-team member and Gamekeeper. But I still roamed the forums and was chuffed to see even in 2011 I was still ranked 10th for Multiplayer.

I'm quite gutted that my family was torn apart by the Clan Moderators. All the lads have fucked off to play LoL now. I don't see any of them thinking of playing tb again. So, I hope you guys can accept me into [Addicted].

Please don't expect too much from me in terms of activity and/or skill. My style is very old school and was 'decent' for 2009. Even if I was still at my 2009 skill level... I wouldn't be able to evenly face some of the top players nowadays. So I've got 6 years of rust to scrape off before you can expect any abd wins from me. Otherwise, if you plan to clan war with Lenshu or something similar, I'm your guy.

Now for the "real" stuff so you can get to know me:
Name: Alex
Sexual Orientation: Yes
Interests: Football (Liverpool! Woot), Guitar, Muay Thai
Nationality: Australian (Adelaide)

Thanks for reading guys
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Yo, man. Kinda sucks that Urban got killed. (kinda sucks even more they moved to LoL, it's like falling into alcoholism and drug abuse, LoL kills).

There's no problems with activity/skill, half the roster are people who disappeared years ago anyway, the bunch which is alive is not necessarily good at the game. Aside from that we have that funny rank thingy for "expatriates" or people whose clans were bumfucked by bored evil council and the rank supposedly will not be included in member 'quota' when it comes to activity. Still, will be nice to unleash another good member in some clan league or whatever. Clan wars are meh nowadays, I don't think we've had a single "serious" war with this war system.

Also what are you studying at the uni?

Also I agree with you that Icky is bastard.

ps
hang in irc #addicted to chat, everybody's sitting there always

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Well, I find it incredibly nice that you'd do this for me!
And I'm studying Medicine at Uni
What uni, bro-han?
And it sucks Urban is dead, but you only had a few active members so it was generally fair.

Yes, fuck LoL.
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
Hey guys,
I was invited by Icky to join the clan so I hope you don't mind me popping in here. I'll tell you a little about myself:
I joined the Toribash community in December 2007 as a youngin and was a bit of a tossbag. I got picked up by the Triforce leader, Ravenger, sometime in mid 2008 because I was relatively good at aikido or some shit. As Triforce started dying, I became their leader and saved the clan from inactivity. By this time I was decent at judofrac, wushu, tk, aikido and any -30 gravity mods. I was then scouted by SaintOwar and echomarine to join UrbanUnit, who had been my family for the last 6 (and a bit) years. At the prime of my activity, I ranked 6th in the world for number of GK tourneys won (single player and multiplayer), and 4th for multiplayer. I also lost to Icky in the 2008 world championships because he's a fucking bastard.

I dropped into inactivity because my computer stopped supporting Toribash in 2009 and afterwards, I had too much study to even think about gaming. It was a bit disappointing since I was a Promo-team member and Gamekeeper. But I still roamed the forums and was chuffed to see even in 2011 I was still ranked 10th for Multiplayer.

I'm quite gutted that my family was torn apart by the Clan Moderators. All the lads have fucked off to play LoL now. I don't see any of them thinking of playing tb again. So, I hope you guys can accept me into [Addicted].

Please don't expect too much from me in terms of activity and/or skill. My style is very old school and was 'decent' for 2009. Even if I was still at my 2009 skill level... I wouldn't be able to evenly face some of the top players nowadays. So I've got 6 years of rust to scrape off before you can expect any abd wins from me. Otherwise, if you plan to clan war with Lenshu or something similar, I'm your guy.

Now for the "real" stuff so you can get to know me:
Name: Alex
Sexual Orientation: Yes
Interests: Football (Liverpool! Woot), Guitar, Muay Thai
Nationality: Australian (Adelaide)

Thanks for reading guys

Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
Well, I find it incredibly nice that you'd do this for me!
And I'm studying Medicine at Uni

Alessandro is a great guy. Sucks that Urban died(former Urban player). I am happy that alessandro is in this clan. Cheers cheers man. sorry for the invade. Take care
Chilling. Rip Urban unit
Thank you Ace <3
But I don't think someone of your calibre would need to clarify that you are an Urbanite.
Hope to see you around
Terminating the good clans because it doesn't get along with new 'activity systems'..
GerU got deleted too, btw. Their story is/was allmost as long as ours. Seeing this and remembering the discussion with Gynx is such a huge disappointment about the community, I can't tell

I guess I would be banned if I would say my opinion on this fucked up stupid way to handle a forum that is nothing without the clans but that's non of my business

Your app looks nice. See you in IRC buddy
Last edited by Aikanaro; Apr 27, 2015 at 10:55 PM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้