Toribash
Original Post
The calm before the storm
We are official from some days,is time to talk about serious clan war.I mean "official" war,with honour AND Tc for prize.
But we dont need to have hastiness,cause slow things are the best.So i want to know mods of everyone and i propose to put a restriction:everyone need to know(and to be strong in it)almost 3 mods.
In this way EVERYONE who are on-line will have power to have a clanwar,and the rest of clan will know that they will be great in it(and then hope that they will win it=P).
So below put every mod in wich u will be able to train,and mods that u want to learn

Train:Judo;Wushu;Kickbox(in this i need few time for remember moves after holdiay stop=p)
Want Learn:TK(i can play tk but with kb moves..and want to learn some real tk);lenshu3

Before to write your mods,tell what u think about this
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
aikido - judo -wushu - lenshu <--- are mods which I can play good.
tk - kb <--- are mods which I need to learn from SthrideXx
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
Train: Judo, Aikido, Wushu, Lenshu
Want Learn: Tk, Kb
Last edited by Pulse; Aug 27, 2009 at 09:41 AM.
Long gone
Judo, Aikido, BetaBox, KickBox, Lenshu, A little bit Tk
I suck at wushu
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Im pretty good on judo,tk and kb ( most of my play is improvising though )
i need to learn: wushu, and my aikido isnt really on tenth dan level neither.

Is there a way to open a thread in wich only our clan members can gain acces, if there is we could post replays of every mod and explain and train eachother, share techniquess and knowledge and experience, just an idea ( should be in suggestion thread i know ) but it fits right in here so srry if the post is kind of in the wrong place.
We need secret forum for do that.but we need to be official from 6 months before:s
Another way can be to make a web page with password.This will mke save us lot of time,cause then everyone will learn the mods that want alone...but personally dont know nothing about these things,so if some good boy want to do....
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Train: Judo, kb, tk, wushu and deltabox.

Need to learn : Lenshu, aikido.
Last edited by SthrideXX; Aug 25, 2009 at 03:55 PM.