Toribash
Original Post
Wushu revival
So, as is it looks, Wushu is apparently dead.

What do you guys think would be the best way to revive it?

I know mushu has taken a lot of popularity since the start. But, it's a ridiculous form of wushu. It's like comparing twinswords to aikido. While, you can consider greykido a more evolved or maybe fun version of the mod aikido while keeping the competitive nature.

Maybe we can find a few ways to put back wushu to where it deserves to be.

My suggestions would be:

-New mod: wushu3dome seems good enough. But, maybe we can discuss a few aspects of improvement. For example, you cannot see your player at certain camera angles. Is it possible to make your dome transparent or not? The length of the frames is debatable as well.

I haven't followed up with the new mod additions. But, I don't know if there is a lot of new things that we can do now? Maybe having matches with "first to score" would eliminate the incentive to run! Little stuff like that.

-Elite players: I think one of the bad influences on wushu's state is the lack of good players putting up these nasty streaks anymore. Almost everyone has lost interest. Or, if not, they are so few and scattered. In the old days, public rooms would be filled with good players, and everyone was willing to wait for their chance! I don't know how we can solve this. Obviously, we can't pull old players outside of their cage, but maybe we can do something to make it easier for them to come back.

A constant wushu server sponsered by teamwushu or something like that.

I don't know, it's just ideas flowing through my head.

I'll post more if I get more ideas.

I hope someone cares enough. I will still play casually, but it's hard to find interest when there are literally no wushu players in the public room or anywhere everytime I log in
Your messed up world enthrills me