Toribash
Original Post
Elbow Pads/Account Selling
First: Can you wear elbow pads + boxing gloves at the same time?

Second: Why is account selling so illegal? I am not trying to sell mine, so please don't ban. I was just wondering because 2009 threads say thats the easiest way to get tc
Originally Posted by R1PP3R00 View Post
First: Can you wear elbow pads + boxing gloves at the same time?

Second: Why is account selling so illegal? I am not trying to sell mine, so please don't ban. I was just wondering because 2009 threads say thats the easiest way to get tc

About the first question yes you can from what I heard because the elbow pads aren't attached to the hand like the boxing gloves
if somebody posted pics of that with the custom folders thing I would love you forever. <3
I have boxing gloves and I know Raiken has one of the elbow pads, so if you can merge the custom 3d items together somehow...
@1 elbow pads are attached to triceps, and gloves are attached to biceps, so yeah,,
however punk spikes are also triceps, so can't wear those+elbow pads

@2 probably causes problems when staff has to deal with stuff regarding the account..
also, I guess it was easy to scam people with that

@3 why not make a seperate thread for each question :r
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
^^ to keep the forum less cluttered i guess

1, yes
2, It's mainly illegal due recent scams done on said account then selling before ban
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]