ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Doodle art as toribash body texture
Do you guys think its possible for an artist to make a doodle art as body texture?
I'm in love with doodle art omg </3
Also can anyone name an artist that could do it? I might request one soon

Last edited by Fairfang; Aug 4, 2015 at 02:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GOD
Possible, ofcourse. Depending on how detailed you want it it will take a lot of time, because of the mapping and the fact it'll probably be asymmetrical, it'll also be very expensive I think, so be prepared for that.

I'll let you know if I can think of some artists that might be up for the job.
asymmetrical would happen if its a "Doodle art" and its okay. And yeah i need to save up some money to request one. I haven't seen doodle art as toribash texture yet so i'm probably will be the first amirite?

And yeah i would really apreciatte it if someone tells me whos great at doing this kind of request.
GOD
You could request it, and if an artist thinks he can do it give him a chance and if he can't then don't get it from him.
the user iAwesome has made some stuff like that, try contacting him for examples.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I also thought of iAwesome right away, he definately would be the best to contact.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for the answer guys.
I hope those artist could do their job. Closing~
GOD