Toribash
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Not the place, but think really hard to a time in IRC when you annoyed LK for imitating Bust3r
Also a lot of the people in the inactive rank have a high immunity to getting a dosage of foot wear.
I also think that IRC needs to count for something if it is not included yet, If you are at least active every 1-2 days in irc you should be counted as an active member.

>So I'm "inactive" due to my computer being unavailable and Google on iPad being trash?
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
What, I think you read that wrong man, If someone is not as active in the forum as others but is active in the irc then they should be counted as active.
wait you have really confused me now >.>
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
What, I think you read that wrong man, If someone is not as active in the forum as others but is active in the irc then they should be counted as active.
wait you have really confused me now >.>

>Mission accomplished!
>In all fairness, I think I did read that wrong. I'm really tired.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
>omg you dickface
>Read the first page, just have a look.
>Page titled "going ghost".
>Please check the thread for those going inactive before saying someone is or isn't. Not just from inactivity thread itself.

The fuck are you on about? I already said that everyone below the dashed line are listed as inactive. As in, they are in the "inactive" rank on the main clan page.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I also think that IRC needs to count for something if it is not included yet, If you are at least active every 1-2 days in irc you should be counted as an active member.

Agreed. I'll also look at ingame activity too (though I doubt there's anyone active there who isn't already active in other activity platforms). For IRC, I don't think anybody left on Hawke's list has been IRC active, right?
Last edited by Ele; Jun 26, 2015 at 02:16 AM.
Not that I can see, no. Maybe Aracoon, but he definitely hasn't been on since the creation of this thread (or if someone is operating under a different nick than their forum name).
-----
Since the first post now says "2 days ago" the results are in!

Yiazmat (last activity 3 hours ago) - Posted
Triton (last activity 5 hours ago) (no internet, per inactivity thread)
Chris (last activity 1 day ago)
eightah (last activity 2 weeks ago)
Aracoon (last activity 1 day ago)
Nerti (last activity 2 weeks ago)
Fancy (last activity 6 days ago) (likes to go on semi-long breaks)
Bulletron (last activity 4 days ago) - Posted
Eloquence (last activity Mar 18, 2015)
Dooby (last activity 5 hours ago) (inactive as per inactivity thread)
----------------------
Lord_Inquisitor (last activity Apr 28, 2014)
ping (last activity 4 weeks ago) (EJXIII says he posted, idk what he's talking about)
Lorrtex (last activity 2 weeks ago) (no post in inactivity thread)
DanWebb11 (last activity 4 weeks ago) (inactivity thread post: May 12, 2014)
Huck (last activity 1 week ago) (no post in inactivity thread)
FNugget (last activity Apr 14, 2015) (he likes to go on long breaks without saying anything)
LJ (last activity 3 weeks ago) (no post in inactivity thread)
War_Hero (last activity 1 week ago) (no post in inactivity thread)
ape (last activity Apr 10, 2015) (no post in inactivity thread)
evets(last activity Jan 6, 2015) (no post in inactivity thread)

Do with this information what you will. Make decisions based on who the people are and if they've been gone and didn't say anything.
Last edited by Ele; Jun 26, 2015 at 02:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.