Toribash
Original Post
'Clash of Clans' Tournament
We're against MM in the first round. They speak BR, so could someone who speaks it organise it with them? It's a straight up ABD war. We'll go against Obey or Haunted in the second round and then maybe WAPOW in the third. Then we can smash Parrot in the finals.

Go team!
I see jodus already speaks Spanish, but jenssonFTW speaks great English, I'm on my phone now but I believe he's a leader.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shit, when is this?

Pretty sure JenssonFTW (the leader) talks English, since he was in (le).
father of philip scone
Sounds like fun! Who's gonna fight in this tourney of sorts.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
We're against MM in the first round. They speak BR, so could someone who speaks it organise it with them? It's a straight up ABD war. We'll go against Obey or Haunted in the second round and then maybe WAPOW in the third. Then we can smash Parrot in the finals.

Go team!

WE SPEAK SPANISH BRO :V

Hi , We are free almost all days and our average GMT is -4 and -3 , Jodus already noticed and posted on our thread , so we are a bit "in trouble" with (Sinon) on clan league due to the variations of GMT they have ( something like you :o ) so we are trying to finish our clan league matches fast as posible , soo i leave in your hands to set up a date which is favourable for both clan , Thanks.
--------------------------------------
ULTIMATELINEOFEDITAWESOMOPOST |
--------------------------------------
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
I see jodus already speaks Spanish, but jenssonFTW speaks great English, I'm on my phone now but I believe he's a leader.

Yeah im leader and i was pretty sure about my grammar was shitty or so

Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Shit, when is this?

Pretty sure JenssonFTW (the leader) talks English, since he was in (le).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (le) 4 laif
Last edited by Jenson; Jul 2, 2015 at 06:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Whenever I say someone is speaking Spanish, they're speaking Brazilian. When I say they speak Brazilian, they speak Spanish. I'm done with this shit.
They are actually speaking a Brazilian variant of Portuguese. Okay I'll let myself out
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions