Ranking
Re: I'm owed some ranking points, and noob_reaper needs to lose some...
Originally Posted by Buszmen
But wait!! What about situation, when only one person is on server and another will enter?? The fight begans automatically and maybe I don't want to fight at all in that situation??

I think specing or quitting in the first turn should be safe, and quitting in every next turn should be punished!

How about that?

You should /spec while you are alone, i.e before the match starts, if you dont wanna fight.
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
If you're on a server, it means you agree to fight the next person joining. You only need to fight them once, after all. Then you can quit if you want.
ok *pfpf*
This is my story..... and your not part of it
Ragoo, please stop spamming threads...

Originally Posted by Buszmen
But wait!! What about situation, when only one person is on server and another will enter?? The fight begans automatically and maybe I don't want to fight at all in that situation??

I think specing or quitting in the first turn should be safe, and quitting in every next turn should be punished!

How about that?

I think you should both just have to press space to start the atch, instead of instant start
Great. Now Lugaru did the same to me, when I was about to win. Good thing Hampa is changing it.
ok ok
spam
This is my story..... and your not part of it