Ranking
Original Post
[TGS] Wanna Join?
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE IN VIDEO FORMAT, HOSTED ON YOUTUBE OR PERFORMED IN A SKYPE CALL. YOU MUST HAVE A WAY TO VERIFY IT IS YOU IN THE VIDEO, WHETHER YOU SAY YOUR NAME OR HOLD UP A SIGN OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT LET'S US CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY.

List of possible tasks to be performed:
  • Setting yourself on fire
  • Create an alter to our lord, BONDarenko, out of popsicle sticks
  • Eat a steak dinner off your own chest
  • Rap Norf Norf by Vince Staples from the back of a car, filmed from outside of the car
  • Move like Bernie
  • Suplex a bear
  • Banana Sprite challenge, but don't do some basic shit, make it good.
Last edited by millie; Apr 7, 2019 at 05:03 PM.
Preposterously dank.
Greetings fellow Team Girl Scouts. I am Cync, now I know what you're thinking, 'Who the hell is this kid?', well, I'm glad you asked because that will remain a secret . Just kidding, I'm actually Rajere. Now the reason I've decided to apply with this alternate is for a fresh start, I hate the name Rajere, people assume I'm Indian because of it, it's clanless, and I feel as though I need a new reputation (not that the one on Rajere is bad). And just for the record, I have not been banned at all on neither accounts. Now, there's not really much I can say about myself except that I am good at ABD, TK, Lenshu3ng, and especially realistic spar, and that I have dashing good looks. I am also good friends with about half of the Team Girl Scouts. I am also very outgoing, and can take a joke most of the time (unless someone pissed in my Cheerios). So yeah, I think I would be a great part of the clan and I will never leave it if accepted. Thanks for taking out a few minutes of your life to read this (or seconds if you're a fast reader). Toodles ~Cync (A.K.A. Rajere) (A.K.A. Almighty SOSA)
Alright, that's a pretty good application honestly despite the fact we don't really judge by application. Nomad told me you're a pretty cool guy so I might as well give ya' a chance. So feel free to post around our board and prove yourself to the members whom you don't know(Because 90% of our forum active members aren't in-game active).
Ok, thanks for the opportunity! I shall use it to it's fullest! Up and aawwwaaaaay!!!!!
Hmmm, good post. Like Orko said, go ahead and post around for a while and try and get to know some of our members better. If everything goes well, we'll see what happens.

EDIT: Don't hurt yourself now...
Preposterously dank.