Toribash
Don't know how muich of the oepner was raywill but everything before the dms was pretty sweet. I just don't like the lack of momentum. The dms weren't very powerful and were executed from a very awkward position. Try to get some buildup for it and try not to make it look forced. Ech
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
whoops..
i forgot to upload the replay with the RayWill opener..
well..
here it is.

i'm a dumbass
Attached Files
[AF] The Ray of Will.rpl (169.4 KB, 13 views)
haHA that opener was actually made by ME i THINK it could have also been a part of some sort of opener CHALLENGE im not SURE if it IS my opener THOUGH its completly FINE none of this is sarcastic btw i really dont mind

alright so great opener B)
the manipulation is pretty nice but you reversed your momentum pretty suddenly by grabbing onto uke, the boom was ok but i feel you couldve done something else in the replay like attack his lower body or just dance around a bit
so yeah
The start isn't too bad, just try and make it a decap at least rather than a shitty shoulder dm so it looks intentional

Try and make sure to KEEP that momentum going rather than just turning and ruining it.
You have a good thing going, don't lose it.

Overall finish this, I'd like to see the final replay.
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
Bump.
I can't make replays or continue WIPs because my laptop is take away back to its place (My Mom's workplace).
So I'm basically dead in-game. Yeah.