Toribash
Original Post
[AUCTION] Complex Tribal Head by HedHuntr (me)
Yeah, so I thought this head would sell better in an auction than in the shop! Re-coloring will be done as requested after purchase.

I really think it looks almost... reptilian.

I made this Hed as a first attempt for a high-grade request in my shop, but then decided it didn't fit right and started from scratch. If you'd like to check to see if they are similar, you're free to check page 3 of the shop in my sig.

Starting Bid: 500 tc
Min. Raise: 250 tc
Autobuy: 15k (I dont really expect it to get this high, but it'd definately be nice)
Ends: Three days from now

Current Bid: 5.25k
Last edited by HedHuntr; Mar 18, 2009 at 01:31 AM.
Katana League
The Aikido Team
Isn't this just tribal brush spam? , Not really "high-grade"

anyway GL selling.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Well, sure, I used tribal brushes. But i don't just "brush spam". After I use a brush, I go back and work on it with pen and eraser... Plus like I said, it was a first attempt for a request
Katana League
The Aikido Team
not bad for tribals

the front could use some erasing to lighten it up and larger eyes. Ingame, they will barely show

The good thing about this is since you edited the tribals, it doesn't look like they were already used before

GL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Thanks DarkJak
You've got a point about the eyes... when I get back from vacation I'll make a version with bigger eyes, or maybe just glowy...
Katana League
The Aikido Team
just some advice, to make it look less like tribal spam, an more reptilian, use the blur tool in between the tribals, make it look more flush with the background.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Thanks everyone for your bids. Carlton, thats a good idea, but i really wasn't going for reptilian. still, i guess if the winner would like it I'll offer them a blurred version if they request one
Katana League
The Aikido Team