Toribash
hey i made and sold a gir already!
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
but can we make an exception i love gir plz plz plz plz plz plz z plz plz plz plz
no the rules state he cant sell a gir because i made a gir before he made that set. i sold my gir a month ago.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Replies to people:

RedDevil: Unfortunately I don't believe I have in my employment anyone who does really good "realistic" human heads. Sorry.
BlakNWyte: You have been added to my to-do list. Will contact you with a preview when one is available.
Videoboy88: EDIT: Here it is.

Cindermomo: I've already spoken to you a bit. Will likely start work on yours tonight/tomorrow.
Zyphendry: Same response as BlakNWyte.
Sketch508: For security reasons I will speak directly to Phosphine before accepting your request.
Bounafizta: The cost is going to be at least 1k. Confirm if that's okay for your budget.
Tiebasher: My apologies, I wasn't aware that you had made one. Removing the set now.

And an update:
The current bid on the Bodyguard set is 23k. I will sell it to the highest bidder in, say, 48 hours.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Avatars are all in the works. I have a couple of requests which I received prior to opening them for request here, and haven't had the chance to start those yet. So be patient, thanks.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&