Toribash
Original Post
`.¸¸.´¨`*.¸art shop¸.*¨`.¸¸.´
This is a shop for art! Want a nice picture for your avy or sig? A hand-drawn head? Maybe a place in the Toricomic!? Then post here.

This is hand-drawn art, so you'll have to be patient, I work toward my own deadlines, not yours.

Post what you want. Try to be as specific as possible. I will suggest a price, but i can be lenient if it seems a little high to you. PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE IF YOU ARE BROKE!!!

Toricomic:
If you want to be a character in the toricomic(global mods, admins, and devs are exempt, you will be included in due time) you must give me:
1) A picture of your head, or a description of how you would like to appear in the comic.
2) A weapon or skill you would like to possess in the comic.
3) A role you would like to have in the comic (no guarantees).
4) Creds. As many as possible.

That's all. May the request begin!
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; Jul 31, 2007 at 05:37 PM.
`.¸¸.´¨`*.¸art shop¸.*¨`.¸¸.´
a good advertisment thing no charge and i think you will get a lot of business im raising creds to get me in your comic
1050 and are you regged right now?and why can't we change whole topic names and no just the grey thing =/ i think that's stupid
Last edited by ravenger; Jul 31, 2007 at 02:20 AM.
Hmm. Not quite enough creds just yet. Read the newest posts on the Toricomic thread to see my rates.
------
Yeah, the lack of thread name change is annoying. Maybe if I go advanced...
How much would it be to have me in in the comic, not even as a minor role, just me in in the background owning some noob?
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
500 (is would still detail it to show that its you) creds. How would you like to be owning them? and with what weapon? and with what face?

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
How much would it cost to have me being crushed under the mighty boot of Lord Hampa in the comic? I just want to be horribly humiliated.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.