Ranking
Original Post
Buy toriprime and VIP with tc
Hi , i don't know if this already been asked before but i would like to have toriprime or vip but i don't have a creditcard . And i would like to have a dream come true, so i was thinking if maybe the GM's or hampa can make it happen to pay tc for toriprime . 50k or 100k for toriprime or VIP ?
ToriPrime and ToriVIP are not going to be officially sold for TC.

You can buy them with Steam Wallet if you don't have a credit card required for paypal purchase anyway.
Why not?

Why so worried about money if this is a freeware game...

This is why most games are flawed its free but to get stuff you really want you guys force people to buy it with money.

That's bs.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
ToriPrime and ToriVIP don't affect the way you play. They don't give you any advantages over other players. Therefore, you are not forced to buy them - we don't limit people that don't have these subscriptions in the game. Yes, the search function is hidden from regular users - but that's done to avoid server overloads.

If the game is freeware it doesn't mean that the server maintenance is free for us. It also doesn't mean that those who make the game work for free. ToriPrime and ToriVIP are there so that you could donate to Nabi Studios but also to get something in reward. That is why these subscriptions (along with any other subscriptions) are not being sold for Toricredits.
You have an avatar of Ziggs, from League of Legends, a free to play game that has 26 million people that still demands you pay USD if you want alternative skins. You don't see how that's kind of defeating your own point?

Either support the studio that's offering the game you enjoy, or just enjoy the game for what you can get for free. Which is like.. 99% of it's content.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Also note that you could sell the tc for money and then use it. It's also not hard to make a paypal account and such these days as well if you don't have one.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
Also note that you could sell the tc for money and then use it. It's also not hard to make a paypal account and such these days as well if you don't have one.

actually it is hard, for some. PayPal requires one bit of information for sign up most people under the age of 16 don't have access to... their SSN. If you do codos to you but for the most part people under 16 don't. some people under 16 don't even know that is let alone the actual number. Really games that rely on mainly paypal should rethink their overall method of payment.