ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Trove
Trove

An Awesome new mmorpg

A Voxel based Mmorpg where there is endless exploration, super rare items, Gear, Weapons, dungeons, and so much more to discover.

the main idea is to pick your class, gets some friends, go plunder the dungeon, and explore the many wonders of trove.

Click here to see the website

Enjoy and post your thoughts below!

Last edited by Novixel; Jan 27, 2015 at 11:32 PM.
My Name Is Tristan. (⌐■_■)
I'm a hard working Family Man, Novice Programmer, Hardware Enthusiast and Best of All I'm a Father.
My Twitch | My Twitter | My Shop
We Is SMOL
No, it just isn't hard to make block pixel games and with Minecraft being the most common anything that uses block pixels is going to resemble Minecraft
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
It looks like minecraft..

Is it made by the same company?

no its not lol
Originally Posted by Engot View Post
No, it just isn't hard to make block pixel games and with Minecraft being the most common anything that uses block pixels is going to resemble Minecraft

an yes thats very true minecraft is a sandbox this is a mmorpg pretty different but still voxel games
I'm a hard working Family Man, Novice Programmer, Hardware Enthusiast and Best of All I'm a Father.
We Is SMOL
The problem with this game I have is:
1)it looks like CubeWorld clone, tho maybe it's better, could be, so that could compensate
Moved to gaming chat and changed the title of the thread with the actual name of the game.

Your front post is decent, but a bit more information in the posts itself other than links could be better, so try to do that please.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

started Trove today, still a noob.
The game is cool, a mix between minecraft and cube world.
but it looks slightly better in the beginning.
we can play together if someone stick in the irc
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
The problem with this game I have is:
1)it looks like CubeWorld clone, tho maybe it's better, could be, so that could compensate

Its kinda is but much much better and always imporving
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Moved to gaming chat and changed the title of the thread with the actual name of the game.

Your front post is decent, but a bit more information in the posts itself other than links could be better, so try to do that please.

Thanks, I will try my best to fix it
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
started Trove today, still a noob.
The game is cool, a mix between minecraft and cube world.
but it looks slightly better in the beginning.
we can play together if someone stick in the irc

ingame name novixel feel free to add me
We Is SMOL
I'm playing this game .
Good optimization , better than Cubeworld on this point.

If you want to have fun in this game , play with friend
French Player, Old member of OFRO
i'm playing that too, neon ninja lvl 15 :l little bit lazy to lvl up him lvl max

if you want to play with me, add DrSnoopDog ( or Dogg not sure how i typed it )
no u