Ranking
Original Post
Fiddle's Replay Thread
This is My Attempt to Keep a Active Replay Thread
If you use one of my replays, please give credit back to me at least
I post UkeBashes, Tricks nd Parkours
I would like to know if you like my style and how i do the things i do(CNC is also appreciated)
Attached Files
#Goblin.rpl (121.7 KB, 18 views)
#Memes.rpl (82.2 KB, 8 views)
#Kushies.rpl (38.5 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Lucci; Feb 27, 2016 at 07:30 PM.
You look pretty new to replay making(?)

Your movement over all is pretty weird, you're too relaxed, try to stiffen up your moves, but not too much

The best out of the three would probably have to be Goblin, try to work on it some more, look at a few tutorials as well, those help a lot.

One important thing is to practice, and then practice some more, just keep on practicing

Soon, you'll become fairly good at replay making

For a beginner(?), your actually pretty good

try to get some more speed and stuff, maybe look at some other people's replays to see how they move and stuff, you'll get there soon :P
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by RayWill135 View Post
You look pretty new to replay making(?)

Your movement over all is pretty weird, you're too relaxed, try to stiffen up your moves, but not too much

The best out of the three would probably have to be Goblin, try to work on it some more, look at a few tutorials as well, those help a lot.

One important thing is to practice, and then practice some more, just keep on practicing

Soon, you'll become fairly good at replay making

For a beginner(?), your actually pretty good

try to get some more speed and stuff, maybe look at some other people's replays to see how they move and stuff, you'll get there soon :P

Not a beginner but thanks for the advice

I did an updated version of kushies as I know how to do more things now. Original Kushies 1 was made 2 months ago and I updated it with things I learned

Orko Moderated Message:
Do not delete bump, future instances will be infracted.
Attached Files
#Kushies.rpl (108.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by millie; Mar 1, 2016 at 05:41 PM.
Bump, any thoughts on the new updated kushies?, took a while to make
Hey Fid, I see you are following through more, but of course practice, you seem to follow momentum and using it to your potential.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Hey Fid, I see you are following through more, but of course practice, you seem to follow momentum and using it to your potential.

thanks babe
Like really

It's good progression, just keep at it and do replays and you'l improve vastly.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Im back with a brand new replay. Hope y'all enjoy
Attached Files
#Aurelion.rpl (191.9 KB, 9 views)
Looking good fiddle, I see you follow through more, I would really like to see you try something more planned, cause I believe you can.
|Evil|
I don't exist