Ranking
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

internet problems
Alright, well my internet is fucked up, I'm only able to post this message because I'm at a friend's house. The DSL guys are coming out tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to be back on toribash by then. They'll be coming about this time tomorrow, so I'll probably be back by 7:00 PM GMT.

UNTIL THEN, any clan matters will be directed to patriotz, bounafizta, or uncopyrightable. I happen to know patriotz is on today though so he might be a good first choice.

Happy bashing, hopefully ill be back tomorrow.
yes he does, his name is bounafizta lol, same as in toribash. Ok guys, Peace out! I'll be back (hopefully) tomorrow!
I wanna join
Belt: Blue
Why you want to join this clan: so i can be in a clan and learn better fighting techniques
Favorite modes/mods: Classic
timezone: NW Pacific (Usa)

I may be a blue belt but i still get PWNED all the time. I came here to learn, so that I am the one that does the PWNing.
I am SOAPMAN!!! ..... GAAAH!!! DIRT!! KILL IT!!!
Belt: Green(almost blue)
Why you want to join this clan: Coz i have seen some members fight and der awsome
Favorite modes/mods: Twinsword4 and jousting
Timezone: GMT +8
Whoops! Sorry I didn't read that black belt part. but i read everything else :/
- i feel rather silly now, sorry for bothering you.
I am SOAPMAN!!! ..... GAAAH!!! DIRT!! KILL IT!!!
No problem man. Come back when you are a black belt and we will be more than happy to consider you.
Hi, it's me again, posted in the unofficial forums a while back for recruitment.

I'm 2nd dan belt, but probaby 3rd dan before the tonight hopefully, just 50 games left. I haven't gotten the chance yet to test with hiding, though i search for him all the time, just never see him online. Different timezones mabye? I live in the states, central time. I'm free anytime in the next week, or the week after that, or the week... well you get the idea.

So yeah, thanks much.