Ranking
Original Post
[Attack] The Clan Mash

Looking for a huge awesome event?
Hooray, you've came to the right place!

Clan [Attack]
are proud to present a brand new annual event named:

Each year, the best players of theirs clan will fight to defend the honor of theirs clan in this event.
And they all come here for one reason: to prove that they are the best of the best to prove that their clan is the
Mashing Clan

Mashing Clan has amazing prizes for you!

1st place: 150.000tc

2nd place: 100.000tc

3nd place: 50.000tc

Donations are really appreciated. Every single toricredit donated will be added to the prizes or used in the future events hosted by Clan [Attack]
If you'd like to donate, TC should be sent to Attacks account.

Team meetings are held prior to that date , which will be presented for 4-5 days prior to the first games .
You must find and negotiate with the enemy team and set up the war until the end of the round, if one of the teams won't come to war, this team will get an autolose( second team gets to the next round.)
Meetings are held in the form of mini - clanwars in which duel underway to three points.
Ping in the middle of a fight ( after the second stroke ) is regarded as a loss of the match.
The maximum waiting time a player ping / no show - 10 minutes.
Using multiple accounts to participate is prohibited.

To join this event you must eject three mainest players from your clan and:
1) Name of your clan
2) Send 5000 tc to Attacks
3) Your GMT
For example code:

1. Attack
2.You've sent 5000 toricredits to Attacks.
3. GMT +4

Seats are limited, will be made of all 16 teams

~ Gman
(Created the thread itself, organised the brackets)
~ Elate
(Created art, also name for the event)
~ DeathDancerr
(Will do the drawing)
~ Taroni
(Help with table and update it) ^_^

That's it!
Good Luck & Have Fun!

The event begins in 20 of March
Mode: wushu3.thm

1 Round:For example

~1st tour ends in 27 of March(Over)

~2st tour ends in 30 of March
Mode: rk-mma.tbm

~3st tour ends in 20 of March
Mode: taekkyon.tbm

~4st tour ends in 25 of March(~Finale)
Mode: AikidoBigDojo.tbm

League Table

Last edited by Attacks; Apr 23, 2014 at 09:22 AM.
~Clan Bank of [Attack]
This is the original getting tc like a beast. Like, you make russian clans win? Please... Don't make us pay you 5k for this.
Modo Bestia
This was 100% rigged I think. Grtz winners tho. Ee all kinda figured it would happen
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
Originally Posted by SuckerPunch View Post
This was 100% rigged I think. Grtz winners tho. Ee all kinda figured it would happen

It is kinda obvious Gman. It was 100% rigged. I want my tc back bro.
Modo Bestia
And i am willing to provide the proof. Ik Beta lost to attack but then we didn't have the players we wanted fight in clan mash you made a stupid statement that we were wrong when i even did more research and we were at the correct time.
Dude you paid vehicle to participate in this event. you lost. What's the problem?
Well the problem is that it's obviously Rigged. The insane schedule with USSR nobody in Beta could get online and nobody in Beta agreed to the time. Also other clans have complained about USSR making schedule so early they couldn't fight. And the fact you lied and Beta was on time Attack wasn't and when we fought we didn't have members we wanted to play we had random people in clan fight. We had no chance in getting finals nor Winning Bronze match
My players were in the room designated time. I personally oversaw it. At the time you were on a different server.