ES Recruitment Drive
Can some one make a tutorial on making toribash textures please.....Or pm me to do it one on one
Originally Posted by BabyJ2kr View Post
Can some one make a tutorial on making toribash textures please.....Or pm me to do it one on one

Just check the tutorials index thread.
Originally Posted by BabyJ2kr View Post

It's all artistic skill and that can't really be taught, you can always check the mapping and stuff though which is in the index thread.
Originally Posted by battany View Post
How do i look at a flame using its flame id?

Toribash Commands

Check yourself there. ^^^

/loadflame [0/1] <id>

0=off 1=on

You could try the support section next time. Make sure to see if your question is already asked through previous threads before posting.

I support the support. I'm very witty.

E-E
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Hey, i really, need a detailed tricking and kicking tutorial going over specifically these areas.

1) Corkscrewing (i want better control over them, and more speed)
a. from the ground
b. from your feet

2) Backflipping (more hang time and height)
a. with flared kicks
b. getting height and prolonged air time

3) Launch kicks and aerial kicks (largekilla style)
a. How to land after an aerial kick
b. How to make an aerial kick look fluid and natural, not like a pair of flying scissors
c. When you set up a launch, how do you know which direction that launch is going to take you, because while i spar, i set up into a really good launch position, but then when i take off, i see I'm heading the wrong direction or going straight up, or maybe not getting as far as i thought i would so i land a bit short of the other person.

If someone could make a short video maybe briefly covering these topics (and their subtopics) it would be greatly appreciated. There really should be a tricking section in the index, it hasn't gotten the attention it needs on youtube, because i can barely find a really good tricking tut, that covers these clear enough and good enough. I've brought it up to Mocucha to make one, like his free running and Sparring long videos. He said he should have one in the works sometime in the near future, but until then i'm going to ask here.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
how to run
a "how to: run" tutorial, but on different ground types like in the the_great_escape mod