ES Recruitment Drive
thanks
I'm gunna redo the arms and coke leg
also feet
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
More things like the hand, that is cool. I Like the kfc bucket on his head even though the guy is on upside down and i hate kfc because it's gross. Needs more tb references like the op shades. I like the hamburger because really it's a cheeseburger and the sharks are trying to eat it because they are carnivores. But the cupcake the penguin likes probably because its floating on a rainbow and is confused because they eat fish. Is that Enough or so you want more cnc?
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
More things like the hand, that is cool. I Like the kfc bucket on his head even though the guy is on upside down and i hate kfc because it's gross. Needs more tb references like the op shades. I like the hamburger because really it's a cheeseburger and the sharks are trying to eat it because they are carnivores. But the cupcake the penguin likes probably because its floating on a rainbow and is confused because they eat fish. Is that Enough or so you want more cnc?

this is a perfect example of pure cnc

i cannot agree more with this

good job hobo you made the best set i have seen yet
for the right price
-----
also i cant work on the set
broke hand
Last edited by hobo; Apr 24, 2014 at 03:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
This set is good but you need to work on the left and the heads. Until now i can just give you 7/10, but i see you work. And for a first set, it's good

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang