Toribash
Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
I really enjoyed this replay, but in my opinion sometimes your smooth fails, mainly in your leg, u should use more relax in some parts because sometime it just looks like that u extended without relaxing.

he is damn right
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I guess I really need to work on my corks. :P

Here is the final version for now. I might do something else since I have extra frames or just leave it like that.
Attached Files
Omega-Moscow Runs.rpl (361.4 KB, 33 views)
|SP||MP|
Nice tricking replay man.
Maybe work on getting more air, Idk it looks to me as if you stick to the ground too much.
Thanks for the cnc rune. I appreciate it.
I wanted to try some new stuff since I like to do manips more than regular madmans.This was more of a rampage replay I guess.
Attached Files
Omega-Tornado Twirls.rpl (296.9 KB, 26 views)
|SP||MP|
So long since I posted a replay here so yay. Working on a self spar just for fun.
Here is a WiP so far. Any tips on how to make this look cool would be awesome. C:
Attached Files
Omega-Combat Training WIP.rpl (334.6 KB, 17 views)
|SP||MP|
The Uke part was well played, some twitches here and there like the wrist but I find you should balance it out, I feel like one attacks more than the other/defensive.

~Rune
Thanks for the tip Zubin, I tried to show uke a little more love but it's a habit lol

Final product for now and I kinda like it. Cnc is highly appreciated. C:
Attached Files
Omega-Combat Training.rpl (1.24 MB, 19 views)
|SP||MP|
hi
Tried to do some tricking/freestyle stuff. More fun than focus was put into making it and just thought it was something cool. Cnc is highly appreciated C:
Attached Files
Omega-Move Like Me .rpl (507.8 KB, 27 views)
|SP||MP|
Hi
New madman thingy. Was fun to make cause yah. I enjoyed making the opener to this one cause I likes it. <--- (grammar on point)
Might fix the ending cause I think the landing for the pose is ugly but for now it's meh.
Attached Files
Omega-Ves.rpl (263.2 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by omega90; Nov 15, 2015 at 09:10 PM.
|SP||MP|