Toribash
Originally Posted by Swarfiga View Post
Definite no from me. My win ratio is twice as good as his.
But in all seriousness, I'm voting no because you think beating Dodekus/Bes makes you good enough for a clan. That is not what we judge applicants by. We want personalities that will sink in well with other members. Well I do anyway.

If I play as a green belt I could have this win ratio absolutely.If you think you're so good just duel with me.

I regretted sending an application to you.
Guys, I'm not impacient, but my "test" is taking too much time.
I can't wait :v

@HiVoltage: Why did you said no for me? I respect your opinion, just wanna know the reason.
OSHI | [black] | GATA
My deviantART
Originally Posted by Jazzauf View Post
If I play as a green belt I could have this win ratio absolutely.If you think you're so good just duel with me.

I lol'd...hard.
Centuries Of Damn
I know beating someone is not important so I remember how I'm beating your leader or your members.Without testing voting is too stupid.You're makin' a mistake.Its your loss.

We don't care about in game skill. We get along so well because we judge our applicants on personality. We don't care if you've beaten Bes in a duel, I know a couple of our members who have done exactly the same thing. All we care about is how well you will fit with us. We aren't here to go out and win tourneys. We are about having fun with good friends. If we don't think that you'd fit in with us then we won't accept you. We found you to be rather arrogant and big headed. You would not be the sort of person who would fit with us.

I reccomend you get out before everyone starts forcing you to in a rather unpolite way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Automatic denial, you're in another clan.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Originally Posted by xNiLL View Post
Guys, I'm not impacient, but my "test" is taking too much time.
I can't wait :v

@HiVoltage: Why did you said no for me? I respect your opinion, just wanna know the reason.

I'm not quite sure. Actually, I'm gonna change my vote to yes, now that you've hung around us a bit.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
No, wrong clan dude, try to impress someone other with that sort of "amazing skills". Nice shovels btw.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
as you can see, you don't have any change anymore
k, thnx and bye bye
Mah DA
❒Single ❒Taken ✔Dubstep

You suck at sarcasm.