ES Recruitment Drive
So is it an official no, or...
what kind of SP replays do you want? I do have a bunch of them, how're these arm decapitations and wushu moves?

Note: The triplepunch thing doesn't hit Uke (distance...), but it is quite effective in ... well, MP!
Attached Files
Arm_kick_09RA.rpl (19.3 KB, 6 views)
Wushuish_spinkick.rpl (63.2 KB, 7 views)
Wushu triplepunch.rpl (22.1 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by Uke0700 View Post

Why we should let you join: I personally guarantee that the general awesomeness of this clan will increase by 4%.

It is impossible to have an awesomeness rating of 104%.

Other than that, you seem like a pretty cool guy, but I would like to see you on IRC so we can get to know you more before I say yes or no.
Let me clarify this, it is not a official no, it's just no yes. you need support from both leaders and 3 members. And as I stated before: the replays aren't great, but we are more of a social clan, so the main thing you should be worried about if enough people like you.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Eh, it's gonna be a no from me. I saw in your application that you are in a clan. Are you gonna leave them for us?

Edit: But I you are cool socially then I shall consider. So let's go with a maybe.
If I get in I'll probably (probably? I meant to say will) leave that clan, but is it okay if I still stay in touch with them?
Some brand new replays of me vs. a member of Sigma, Monozide, and even a Pirate! YEAH!
Attached Files
Wushu_armdecap.rpl (30.1 KB, 9 views)
Wushu_molestXD.rpl (269 Bytes, 8 views)
First_betaboxlawl.rpl (33.0 KB, 8 views)
Second_betaboxlawl.rpl (65.8 KB, 8 views)
epic_beta-pose.rpl (49.1 KB, 8 views)
I think I'm going to say no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]