Toribash
DO YOU LIKE MY PICTURES?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by box View Post
I beat Uric in all the mods he picked by one, and he beat me in all the mods I picked by one.

Then in the tiebreaker of the tiebreaker (rofl 2-2 in the tiebreaker), he got really lucky and his shin missed the ground by a pixel.

Make that a nano pixel
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post

Why were you browsing 9gag.

And yes, I am.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
9fag is for the cool kids.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Not sure if it will update or not for you guys as a change in the thread, but check out the GM sketch event thread. It's do by the end of this week. :o I got one leg done for Uric, but we need a minimum for 4 more clan members to participate in order to complete the event.
Guys, a friend sent it to me.

9fag is as much cancer to be as it is to you.

I prefer reddit, fj, and 4chan.