Ranking
Original Post
Lucid Dreaming
I'm sure that a lot of people are familiar with this term. Lucid dreaming is the act of realizing you're in a dream state while asleep and taking complete control over it. It takes practice and dedication, but in the end, you'll be able to create something out of nothing, or, well, anything else. The possibilities are literately endless.

What's your take on this?

Also, for those of you who practice lucid dreaming, 1) why is it difficult to stay asleep, 2) what method do you use to stay asleep?
Originally Posted by TwinSeed1 View Post
It was closed. Plus, that was about the brain in general, this is on one topic.

I find it interesting that both the telekinesis and this lucid dreaming discussion posts both come off of my topic but as far as lucid dreaming goes, If i can realize i'm sleeping/dreaming then i'll make the most of it doing whatever i desire. I don't find it too hard to stay asleep as i find it fun most of the time. then normally the alarm clock wakes me up halfway through my dream or something stupid like that. Did you know that most dreams in reality are only about thirty seconds to a minute long and that it's just the way our mind interprets them that makes them seem so very long, or so very short on occasion.
I didn't know they were that short, but I heard that it's only possible (usually) to remember up to three a night.
Well, anyway to actually practice lucid dreaming? I've only been able to float through my dreams like a puppet. I really would like to experience the power to control matter, through a projector known as my brain.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
I know what you mean, poppo. I've realized and became "conscious", but from there on out, I can't really control anything.

I've noticed, though, that lucid dreams are easier to remember.
I haven't lucid dreamed in a while, but when I do, I make a bunch of naked women with invisible body armor fight along side me as I declare war on various factions.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
What a stupid dream :/
I have the ability of lucid dreaming .I learned it in a time when i had problem wit falling asleep and got sleepingpills from my doctor . So I havent proplems with stay asleep. I usually dream of myself as character in the films i watched these day
R4ffs No1 Fan|RL is a JakerReplay|
Some of my friends were talking about it at lunch. Apparently their trying to induce lucid dreaming in order to "Fuck some Bitches".
I can't stay asleep for long, but when I feel the dream ending, usually I don't move when I wake up, and I'll just fall asleep again into another dream. It's called DEILD (Dream Exit Induced Lucid Dream)
I've been practicing Lucid Dreaming for some months, and I've done pretty much everything I wanted. I flew, summoned a katana, teleported, went to Jupiter (no joke) etc.
It's really fun.
If you want something to happen, try to do it and be 100% confident it will happen.

Off: For some obscure reason I don't know in some of my lucid dreams my right eye is blinded. Can't see. Anyone knows why? Thanks.
oh yeah