Toribash
Original Post
Traps & Reverse Traps

I realize this is a tad bit innapropriate, but I recently discovered traps (cross-dressing guys) and reverse traps (cross-dressing girls). Would it make a difference to you, if your loved one was a trap/reverse trap?
Originally Posted by EpicFailGal View Post
My rule: As long as they're feminine and attractive I don't care about the details.

Quoted for truth.
It would kind of make a difference because, I wouldn't want my girlfriend looking like a man, and I think girls look better looking like girls, not men.

Same goes for guys who dress as girls. Would you go to a Foot-Ball game if your Dad was dressed in a Dress and had make up, and everything? No Offense, but for me it would be embarassing to be with them in public, and awkward during other events like Weddings, Birthday Parties, Graduations, etc.

And the pictures are wierd, and uneeded in my opinion because they aren't cross dressers.
Last edited by MrJingles; Sep 19, 2011 at 02:13 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
yeah here's a summary.

I'd date:

Women
incredibly female women
incredibly female men
and men.

Those are all acceptable for me. But the whole 'dad going to baseball game in a dress" = no parents should ever be allowed to do that. I mean, just watch the fairly odd parents. The dad always wears dresses, or screams like a girl.
If it has a penis, no thanks.
If it resembles a man but isn't a man, no thanks.
-----
my opinion of course
Last edited by 2worlds; Sep 19, 2011 at 04:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Not as bad as Zepar and Furfur.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Not as bad as Zepar and Furfur.

Oh, demons from hell? That's sick mr Anonymous spelled backwards, now how am I supposed to jack to pr0n?

/sarcasm.

But that's still nasty, thanks for putting it in my head.
As long as she has a vagina and looks like someone who has a vagina, we're all good.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah