ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Can you really kick a soccer ball with both legs perfectly fine?

Yeah.
But like, let's not be trollin here. That's a pretty hard thing to do.

What else can you do with your legs?
lol
My dominant appendages happens to be left-oriented
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
But like, let's not be trollin here. That's a pretty hard thing to do.

What else can you do with your legs?

Break on my bicycle.

...That's about all I do with my legs that only include one leg.

Don't you think that being ambidextrous is pretty hard, too? :p
yeah well, only hard if you try and teach yourself to be.. fuck that, I can imagine the time it would take. Everything just feels wrong with my left hand.
lol
It took me around a week to use my left hand to brush my teeth and to eat with it well enough. Writing would take ages, though. It'd be like going through kindergarten again.

then again, ambidextrous people are born with the ability to use both hands well.
I think.
dominant right arm and hand and i can use both of my legs perfectly fine just with a sense of reflex. i still remember when my rival (real life storeh) was gonna trip me by sliding his leg while im walking and i just jumped and slap him with my right hand and kick him with both legs simultaneously when i felt he was gonna trip me. xD vengeance is sweet at that time xDDDD
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Right arm, though I can write, barley legibly with my left arm.
I can do alot of freaky stuff with my left hand, like bend all the fingers on it, all the way back, move and click the bone where the biceps is an much more....
I can use both my legs.
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)