ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Mobile version of forums
Now, I know a lot of people use iPods, tablets, phones, etc. to browse the forums, and sometimes it's a pain to click small things like the pm link and stuff, so I'm saying make a forum for the mobile device, or maybe an app.

Just something that is more small screen friendly.
Last edited by Slau; May 13, 2017 at 09:56 PM. Reason: added prefix
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Toriforum app
Rather stupid but, what about having an app with torishop on your iPhone or Android, customizing your Tori? As well as browsing the forums. It's really hard to browse in Mobile browser in forums currently. Possibly continuing the work of this. Really love the idea, but i don't see him finishing it. If it's too much, maybe just a few main forum topics such as news, and market. Everyone hates zooming on every link to click it. Also, Tapatalk... doesn't work quite well.
Bringer of Hell
A Toribash App!
In the app you should be able to access the forums, shop, market, and pretty much everything that the website can show you so while you are playing in game, you should be able to buy things or participate in a forum chat!
Ok I'm on my tiny ass phone and I'm on the forum right now and I'm not really having too much trouble if you're patient and don't click like a madman it will work just fine Im using chrome and I would recommend that any other phone users would do the same

But yeah like it was already mentioned it would be a really really really nice feature if you can view your Tori in the forum
Last edited by KDigityDog; Aug 30, 2015 at 02:50 AM. Reason: spelling is herd mang
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Forum Application for android/ios?
Hey...
So, i know it would be hard or complicated or something but... it can be done?
Actually, most of time i run the forum on the android on "Browser", and you all know it is a bit hard, so if there was a forum applications it would be a lot easier, and it does includes everything exists in the original forum, but with a bit different look, and includes buying/selling features etc... also, notifications system would be awesome, like when i get a pm, i get a notification on the mob.

So, what do u think guys?
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
As you can see by the 00assassins00, this is an idea well in the making, however it hasn't happened, i doubt it will.

when plata made the OG post i thought that would be a cool thing but as people constantly post the same and same suggestion over and over, yet nothing get done i came to realize that this shit will never get done.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Jees... Stop suggesting this, they are currently working on this.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=444417

Lazors Moderated Message:
You do realize this post won't help anything, right? What kind of sensible person would read this thread and then proceed to make a new thread about it?
Also that thread seems pretty dead.
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 30, 2015 at 09:03 AM.
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
He isn't really develloping it anymore, I don't know why people suddenly started talking in here again, but this app has more features than tapatalk, it can be used to send items, look at clan pages, buy things from the shop, stuff like that tapatalk can't.

sorry to shoot ya down hypersaint but you are wrong on that.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
Jees... Stop suggesting this, they are currently working on this.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=444417

Lazors Moderated Message:
You do realize this post won't help anything, right? What kind of sensible person would read this thread and then proceed to make a new thread about it?
Also that thread seems pretty dead.

Condings is inactive and its been almost 2 years and it still isnt finished
toribash phone app
ive been a member since 09' but i have no computer at the moment so i cant play toribash. or check the community , only at school.

i was thinking , well ive been waiting for this to come to the app/play store .

it would be a good idea to have a toribash community app? that way i can check it on the go and not have to wait a day or 2 .
You can always visit the forum via your phone. That's what I do when I'm not at home. Plus in-game would be extremely hard to control accurately.