Echo recruitment thread
You can make your application like this

Player card
about yourself
why you want to join the clan
Previews clans
what you have to offer the clan
replays

I am evo660. I am evorocket's son. I would like to join this clan rather than any other, because I would very much like to be in the same clan as my father.

I am still a junior member, and do not yet have a black belt. I am however climbing up at a good rate.

I would like to be assistant artist for the clan.

Thank you for considering.

evo660
Hey ecvo660: The clan is a black belt only clan, but i can make an exception for you as an artist like we did with your father. So yes, you have been accepted.
evo if you would like i can teach you more on tb and abd tips and things like that.
i also teach yammy from Dr and would rlly like to see ppl in our clan reach to thier highest potential

Hello, my name is Kikizzz, i play ToriBash for lik 1 year but with 6 month pause.
My favourite mods are Aikido, Judo, Taekkyon. but favorite is Aikido.
I never ping or do something unfair, cause i'm a good guy.I'm not a bleck belt sadly, but i will get it really soon, so please make an exception.

I would like to join the clan to earn some expierence and some new moves and share with mine. I want to climb up the rank and belts and with some new moves i would possibly do that faster than now.

I cannot offer to clan any TC or items because i dont have much, i try to get some but it's pretty hard.

I don't save replays, sorry but you can test me in private server or just see me in semi-pro aikido Taekkyon or aikido or judo tournaments. Really Sorry for that.
Im darkfire36 and i would like to be in this clan because i want to be know
Im a blue belt i get belts faster and im very good at running on toribash
I love to play toribash i need tips on it i have a youtube channle that i can upload stuff on i have 19 subs and i would love to join

Thx if u accept this

from darkfire36
Player card:Jucke
about yourself: I'm a little laid back. Most of the time i'm a nice guy, but i'm not here to boast. I think ingame actions are more important than just talk. I'm a 10th dan on my other account, but I got tired of ranking up so slowly so I started a knew account. I am a blue belt right now, but with me furthering my skill in or out of [Echo] I will make better friends and will better myself.
why you want to join the clan: I would like to join this clan due to tkswag. He is an awesome/swell person to be around, but I would also like to join [Echo] because I think you guys are very good. I have played with tinny once, but I don't think he will remember, and he was a very good player. I wish to become of [Echo] so I can better myself with good and nice players.
Previews clans: I have been with [Hunters] [-Kickz] [-Re] and other clans whom names I forget.
what you have to offer the clan: I can offer a little bit of editing. I can offer Tc, if you need any. I can also offer a great time.
replays: These replays aren't the best but they might do. Hopefully I get in and if I don't thank you for reading my application and I hope you guys/gals ,if there are any women. Also I will be leaving the 15th through the 23rd of march to visit friends/family. I will still be able to post. Thank you.
-----
I also understand if you don't accept me due to the fight between me and wolfe. I will make no excuses for myself because I do not deserve to, so if this becomes a factor, I understand.
Attached Files
Replay 1.rpl (218.7 KB, 7 views)
Replay 2.rpl (246.5 KB, 7 views)
Replay 3.rpl (128.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Jucke; Mar 7, 2013 at 02:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey jucke: We have a black belt minbelt to get in the clan. If you use your ether account or get to black belt with this account then we can consider you.
-----
Tinny if I Might add jucke is a good and kind person I think you should make an exception with him.
Last edited by tkswag; Mar 11, 2013 at 03:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've lost my password and forgot my username... But I understand that you have a requirement that I do not complete, so ok thank you for reading my app.
-----
Ok. Let me get this straight. You closed the clan without warning..., because the clan got inactive... That's not a good decision, because you are not as active as most people in this clan... So you are dropping responsibility, because your to lazy to give your clan, maybe a week to get their act together and become more active... You are a horrible decision maker, but I respect your decision none the less due to you owning this clan.
P.S. It's still stupid as fuck that you did that... :3
Last edited by Jucke; Mar 11, 2013 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump