Ranking
Original Post
Toribash TakeOVER Giveaway #3: Holiday Special!

It's a TTO Holiday special.

Watch the video:

Grand. Anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to post here. Additionally: if you're the recipient of some help, whether it be needing a friend and someone was there for you, or someone donating you TC, please post here. Talk about why you needed help, and how the person helped you. Finally, post about what it meant to you.

Prizes for this giveaway aren't necessarily going to one winner. There could be multiple winners. Prizes aren't proportionate to how much TC spent, but rather how much impact and how touching your good deed is deemed. Could be NO QI VOID, could be just 1k TC.

Go out there and help people!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
do out-of-toribash related things count? (not tc/item related help/generosity)
but it was by someone who plays toribash
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
do out-of-toribash related things count? (not tc/item related help/generosity)
but it was by someone who plays toribash

Absolutely. Any act of good dead is a good dead. But the person who is helped needs to report it here.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
So if the person we helped does not play toribash currently, but we help them with an irl problem, or get through a traumatic event, can we get them to sign up to just say here what happened?
I just helped someone who just joined toribash like a week ago and he was confused what to do so i took him into a private lobby and showed him what to do and he was happy
One day! My friend kasiusis and i were talking, i was struggling for inspiration for art. I almost gave up. But he helped me get back on track. He helped me by giving me ideas for what to do. He has also donated tc to me several times when i needed It for some items.I also have been going through a hard time in my life dealing with bullies. I have hurt myself because of this. When I told kasiusis he got very worried for me and talked to me about my problems. He has given me advice on how to deal with this going through problems like this himself. Kasiusis has helped me a lot, And i owe him many

~Thank you kassy <3
@Krexx: Yes that's fine.

@Stephen: Good stuff.

@Miku: Very cool story :3
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
There's one person that sprung imediately to mind when I watched your video.

Tomwanks.

To say the least I have not been having a very good time recently, an onset of depression matched with me coming out as asexual to people has rendered me unable to enjoy life recently. Now I wanted to keep this somewhat secret but he's also helped massively with my journey so to speak of applying for the position of game master
I honestly didn't have the self confidence to go through with the application, or to even continue to host. He was my driving force, kept me hosting and kept my head in the clouds
He hosts with me when I want to host, he lends an ear when I'm going through something or maybe most importantly he's always there to have a laugh with me. God knows where id be without him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Absolutely. Any act of good dead is a good dead. But the person who is helped needs to report it here.

oh well i was helped

-

internet, thiggist, nearlydead and i all hang out on skype and play games together
they all had a game that was too expensive for my blood ($20) but i was gunna buy it at xmas
internet pushed me to buy it and i was totally gunna
buuuut, one day i came home (last friday (13th)) to find internet pestering me on skype
he told me to check steam and i was like stop being a nerd, nerd
i go check steam to hopefully see the game on sale BUUUT actually internet had bought the game for me at full price
he's a santa i swear it's so
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again