Ranking
This last one wasn't so quick. It maybe look rushed, but that's just my brush strokes that are usually semi-random when I get emotive...
First was the sketch then under painting in color, not much detailed but it had a shading, then the ink rape started. XD

2 h work I think.

I wanted to add Dark Samurai word in Japanese in the open right corner, in red, but it was (although looking good) swaying the focus.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Sep 1, 2014 at 06:28 AM.
Nice art and style, best style I saw ever, if u can make avatars/full sets pls tell me.
10/10
↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
↝|[U]|[Shift]|[Flip]|[Cheat]|↜
↝Angels ツ my twin for ever↜
Same question as Mudjad, are you willing to do art/avvys, with freedom to go about and do it your way, you could make a hell of alot of TC and I would totally be willing to buy one.
man your work is really good : O
do you have a deviantart or portfolio or anything?
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
I take requests, if people pay in USD over PayPal. So, you want that image, pay up.... bitch!

Anyway, this is not a place for that kind of talk.

Toribash Comic - Old issue, #2

Jesus christ. This art is literally orgasmic. (Obligatory teach me senpai)

For the previous three images, I'm curious as to how much time you sunk into those, they are so bootiful.
-----
Ehm I know you said this isn't the place to talk about prices for art to be done, but apparently I'm not permitted to send you a PM. Just giving you the heads up ;)
Last edited by Spartin99; Sep 8, 2014 at 01:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump