Ranking
Bump! Still looking for some CnC.
I've been working on a few wips, and soon they will be uploaded.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Thanks for replying!
Here some more.
Attached Files
Square Buckshot.rpl (238.0 KB, 9 views)
Inward Air Handstand Decap.rpl (295.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Hlmaster; Nov 17, 2014 at 03:48 AM.
Square Buckshot: I didn't like that you contracted and extended your knees so abruptly. The opener wasn't too bad. Nice and smooth, and it got a decap. I think the hit was a little too light. I'm not a fan of the way you lifted yourself off the ground with your arm, but the pose was great. Decent replay.

Inward Air Handstand Decap: Opener was really cool. I liked that you kicked out in multiple places, it was pretty creative. I don't like how you kind of paused before the decap, and I'm not a huge fan of the kick itself, but oh well. Cool opener, meh hit, meh pose. That's about it. Good job.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Made some more.
-----
Today I was able to do this.(Redhead Disaster)
--
Still looking for CnC on mostly all of the unrated replays, thanks!
Attached Files
Fu Do Shin Ka.rpl (217.1 KB, 8 views)
1, 2, 3... La Bamba!.rpl (198.9 KB, 8 views)
Pro X RipThrough.rpl (118.9 KB, 7 views)
Redhead Disaster.rpl (307.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Hlmaster; Nov 21, 2014 at 11:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fu Do Shin Ka: Standard generic launch opener. After the launch, the spin in the air was alright, nothing wrong about that. The decap didn't look powerful though. Overall, it was decent, not really bad.

1, 2, 3, La Bamba!: Opener was lowering arms, I don't know what to say but meh, really meh. The hits that came after weren't impressive, either. I'd say it's below average from what you can do.

Pro x RipThrough: An altered generic wushu opener, smart. The movements before the boomhit were a bit dull, I suggest adding a bit more 'flare' to your replay. The boomhit itself was nice.

Redhead Disaster: You moved jittery in your opener, kinda like tapdancing(?). Everything else after was a bit too rushed, not really good, but not so bad.
Heart of Gold
Thanks, Back, for your review, I'll be working on the flaws and will re-upload them as soon as I'm done.

RP1.: A decap wip.

RP2.: I made a new one today, it's a grab based madman.
I had a few problems on the landing tough.
Attached Files
Adaption.rpl (151.0 KB, 10 views)
La Bella Serenata.rpl (263.4 KB, 8 views)