ES Recruitment Drive
Adaption: You made a really good opener then followed it up with some slick movements until you made the decap. Really nice, you should totally continue with this replay.

La Bella Serenata: Grab based madmans don't look good. Don't make another one again
Heart of Gold
I'm back!
This time I made my first tricking, in wich I do some robotic like move;
Adaption is finished too;
Backleg Decap is born.
Attached Files
Adaption.rpl (300.7 KB, 12 views)
Robotic Tricking.rpl (255.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Hlmaster; Dec 11, 2014 at 08:34 PM.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
sorry if this is crap cnc, but, I've been icky lately
Adaption: Opener was meh. The kick was alright. Not sure if what happened after the decap was my client being glitchy or you being twitchy. Pose was good.

Body Sideflip to Backleg Decap : haven't checked this thread in awhile, but have you used that opener before? Anyway, I enjoyed watching the kick; not sure about the setup.
Last edited by visceral; Dec 13, 2014 at 07:55 PM.
First time for Body sideflip opener.
Thanks for the CnC, I'll upload more as soon as I finish another wip.
I've been working on this replay in the morning, finished it today.
So I came back today and decided to post it.
Attached Files
ShaolinStyle.rpl (277.8 KB, 7 views)
Break Decap - The beginning [lead up to first contact at 468] was very slow and boring. It seemed that you stayed in one position for a good twenty frames in midair and when you finally extended your leg out and got in a striking position, it was very out of place. The tap to uke's midriff was odd. Decap was fine. I just found your movements really funky...also thought that you'd never decide where/how to pose.

ShaolinStyle - Again, pretty funky. Another one of your unique openers. Decap puzzled me as to how it happened and you twitched around 380-370. Pose was...alright.