Toribash
Original Post
(V4V)Recruitment Thread

IRC channel: #Vendetta

Rules

• Application:

We do not have a specific method of application you have to follow, you must do it free form. However, there's some relevant information that will surely help your application to get positive feedback. Such as:
*Forum/Ingame/IRC activity
*Previous Clans (as well as the reasons that made you leave them)
*Toribash related skills you might have

Note that if your application only contain this cp'ed information with answers, we will just ignore it. This is what we don't want you to do.

We want you to put some effort into your app, it will increase your chances on getting accepted. Also, there's a higher chance your application will get accepted if you know some of us (or at least if you're trying to get in closer contact with us).

Note: Applying for multiple clans at the same time will get you auto-rejected (that applies for alternative accounts aswell). Remember to be patient, your application will be discussed by our members and we'll let you know if you get accepted or denied. Make sure you can accomplish the requirements stated above and in the DSC.

Good Luck!
Last edited by Daedalus; Oct 28, 2014 at 03:14 AM.
Hello Daedalus,

I have sent wizard a pm if I can be on the clan and thanks for your help

Sincerely Hamex,
We appreciate your determination. It would be very good if you try to know us better connecting our irc channel. Besides that, you should post an application in this thread adopting the information stated in the first post above.
Originally Posted by jarren78 View Post
GMT:Eastern
Skills: I don't know how to explain, I just have fun.

We are going to need more info than this.. Please be more in depth.
And come chat with us: Here

(im)

Hello Daed or whoever who is reading this, this is my application

Gmt:Northern
Irc:Weekends
Skills:My skills are kicking
Originally Posted by Hamex View Post
Hello Daed or whoever who is reading this, this is my application

Gmt:Northern
Irc:Weekends
Skills:My skills are kicking

I say no. I told you to try to put effort, obviously didn't care.

(im)

Hello this is my last chance to get in

This is my app I am 14 years old I live in the north of the U.S.A I have school till Monday-Friday so I will always be on the irc on weekends the skills that I have to offer are kicking not a lot of punching but kicking.

Extra(The reason I want to join this clan is because of Vendetta's service Daed and Wizard helped me to be strong and never give up)
recruitment
*GMT:Eastern
*Forum/Ingame/IRC activity:joining tournys, joining random lobbies, messing around when im bored, trying hard when theres black belts and above
*Previous Clans (as well as the reasons that made you leave them): haven't joined one yet
*Toribash related skills you might have: going ham in tourneys
-----
irc: weekends cuz im still in high school and take ap classes so its hard
Last edited by bruh182; Oct 27, 2014 at 02:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by bruh182 View Post
*GMT:Eastern
*Forum/Ingame/IRC activity:joining tournys, joining random lobbies, messing around when im bored, trying hard when theres black belts and above
*Previous Clans (as well as the reasons that made you leave them): haven't joined one yet
*Toribash related skills you might have: going ham in tourneys
-----
irc: weekends cuz im still in high school and take ap classes so its hard

I say yes, he was in irc the other day and he is pretty good ingame

(im)