Toribash
Since I cannot download TCBB for some reason, I'll just cnc your 2 recent replays.
Arix - The opener in the beginning was...satisfying. Let's say that. After you lowered down for a short period of time, the spin was cool and so was the decap but after the decap you seemed to grab uke for a second to keep his body in your range, yeah don't do that. It seemed useless at that point just to pull his body in and only dm his leg. Pose was ok but a little twitchy. I would give the replay an 8.5/10.

Arouse - Replay was impressive and a little fun for the arms dismembered. Side step was cool, followed by the backflip and the cork but you extended your leg out a little too early for the landing to complete the cork, still, it's cool. The spinkick was nice, and the ankle there to launch you was ok. The spin was again, nice. You launched with your ankle there again for the spinflip. The gainer for the butterfly twist was nice. I would give this one a 9/10.

I gotta say, impressive so far.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Thank you very much Mr. D
-----
Mod is here http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=511345
Last edited by Greed; May 16, 2015 at 10:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
S I L I C O N E F E E T
All I really can say is to work on your flow between moves and work on following through with punches/kicks
Alright, Thanks!
Last edited by Greed; May 25, 2015 at 12:57 AM.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Alright i edited the replay, i added "flashy" moves :P
Attached Files
#Ahmet - Training 2 Edit.rpl (1.07 MB, 10 views)
Last edited by Greed; May 27, 2015 at 12:45 AM.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
CnC is really needed. Thank you
Attached Files
#Greed - Aroma.rpl (604.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Greed; Jun 7, 2015 at 07:44 AM.
S I L I C O N E F E E T