Toribash
Original Post
Nuno Replay Thingy
Well I can't madman but here's a split to a 4 dm boom
Attached Files
Come Back 4.0.rpl (148.8 KB, 20 views)
Here's just some random shiz
Attached Files
[Rex] Beginnings.rpl (590.0 KB, 12 views)
All I need4.rpl (523.9 KB, 16 views)
Tirx.rpl (134.7 KB, 12 views)
Brandy.rpl (97.9 KB, 14 views)
All so fucking awesome except the rex because I don't have the mod it.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Comeback 4: Strange opener, but I likeDthe spin. Pretty generic, but the boom was great. The air kick seemed redundant. It was a little too floaty and not fast enough for my taste, but I still liked the rEplay.

All I need4: Started off really cool, I'm a fan of our high grav Manips. Later on though, Uke got too close to the ground and the manip started looking slow and unclean. Still cool though. The last kick was meh. Good job.

Tirx: SIck move. Liked the way it started out, and I loved the raiz set up you did. Really nice spin, and a great landing. The only flaw was your left foot (it wasn't completely flat and I saw it fall). It doesN't really matter though, I'm just being picky. Great job.

Brandy: The opening run set up to the trick wasn't all that, but the trick itself was flawless. Great spIn, no ghosting, nice landing. GJ.

For some added realism in your tricks, you should try "checking your landing". Nobody ever does, but it looks nice when you do it right imo. nvm, just tested it, you can hardly tell.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Jun 6, 2015 at 05:42 PM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays