Ranking
Original Post
Discurage people from making alts
So, if toribash had a much longer tutorial like the fight school with a few more stuff added ( this was disscused before multiple times - like climbing a box, perform a 50m run, and stuf like that) that would take 30 min to complete and give people a wider view of the game, people wouldent make so many alts.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
So you talking about the alts that are made by people who give toribash a try, they don't like it and after some time they give it another try but they forgot their account and they make a new one or which alts u talking about?
This wouldn't be good for new users.
I don't think anyone likes super long tuts, it just makes it boring.
They came to pwn, not to spend half an hour learning stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
A tutorial and alts have nothing to do with each other

If the game had a 30 minute tutorial I probably wouldn't have continued. There was a discussion is ormo about this, I'm sure we're working on something.

also the reason people make alts varies, but the main reason that I found is that either their main got banned, or they want to try new mods and stuff without anyone knowing who they are. That or cheesing bet servers
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
How about "Enter your mobile number to activate your account"

Most people don't have more than one phone at a time. No Activate, no multi-player!
Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post

Most people don't have more than one phone at a time. No Activate, no multi-player!

what if someone doesn't have a phone?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I did mention in a prev post that there should be mandatory email verifications. Try that
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
This wouldn't be good for new users.
I don't think anyone likes super long tuts, it just makes it boring.
They came to pwn, not to spend half an hour learning stuff.

I actually agree with a longer/better tutorial, but if they made a little feature where you could skip it, wouldn't that be problem solved?

Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post

I'd rather not give a free/random game on steam my number, even if I was stupid enough to do that that would stop everyone from having ANY alts, which would be totes lame.

Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
I did mention in a prev post that there should be mandatory email verifications. Try that

Same as above. That would make it more difficult for people to have alts, which would be lame.
It takes a few clicks to make a temporary email. It would just be pointless effort.

You can also make an email with fake/random data, verify the account and leave it.

And I don't really see how an eternal tutorial would help, really. Kikipro already made a great point: an extensive, obligatory tutorial would make the game extremely boring/exhaustive for newcomers.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???