Ranking
View Poll Results: Is mc1ovin qualified?
Yes, fogle you sucked anyways
5 Votes / 35.71%
yes, but i will REALLY miss you fogle
4 Votes / 28.57%
please dont leave
5 Votes / 35.71%
No, and i will Really miss you
0 Votes / 0%
No, he sucks, he doesnt even post that much.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
VERY IMPORTANT *READ IT*
Ok guys, i am leaving this clan. i am going to check this thread on a daily basis still, but i will no longer be recognized as the clan "leader". this is all on mc1ovins shoulders now.

This is an account on how this clan came to be:

Me and andrew (mc1ovin) previously owned two accounts named Infinit (me) and AndCream(andrew). we were and are best friends in real life, and wanted to co-own a clan. we didnt have the money though. so we decided to create two *new* accounts (fogle, and Mc1ovin). with these accounts we created a non-official clan named superbad. within the first hour of creating this clan, we had about 12 members, one of which (rave555) payed for us to be official.
after this we slowly created a community, we made this clan what we dreamed it could become, FUN, and it worked
But i do not think i am needed here anymore, and i wish to move on to an advanced clan, since mc1ovin is a very qualified leader. if i ever choose to comeback, i will host a big party, but if i dont, it was nice being all of your leaders. Please feel free to refer to me as your friend, for i am not incharge of you from now on, only another person.

I care about each and everyone of you. i will post a poll here to see if you guys think mc1ovin is qualified to take FULL responsibility of this clan. if nobody thinks he can do it, i think i must stay, but i wish for all of you to be honest, i would actually be happier if all of you thought he was qualified, for i do want to move on. thank you all VERY much.
Last edited by fogle; Nov 13, 2008 at 03:46 AM.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bye fogle, sob this is a great clan, mcloving qualiyed though, we will miss u
yah, im /sobbing also lol,
i think if i get rejected from a high ranking clan (which i will not say its name), i will make a new clan called "M.O.B" which i will find a witty word for each letter. (sumtin like :Mad obnoxious bastards) or sumtin, all of you will be welcome to try out.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cool, lets pretend to ditch mc1ovins
Last edited by frat57; Nov 13, 2008 at 04:57 AM.
LOL wow, thats messed up, hes gonna hate me for your post roflmao. well, i also just came up with this name:
Mafia:
May a fate inform another

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
now hes gonna get al full of himself lol
/whisper frat57
u are welcome to try out lol, i will post when it is made, dont expect it to be anytime soon lol =)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I GOT A PERFECT NAME!!!!

www. : we want war.
so my tag would look like
[www.]Fogle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]